Disaster Recovery Facilities – ships in 24 hours, in-house installation available
When communities need a disaster recovery facility, ClearSpan is here. These structures can be deployed quickly and can be shipped within 24 hours. Whether municipalities are responding to floods, pandemics, hurricanes or any other catastrophe, ClearSpan has a structure that can help these communities address their situation efficiently and effectively.
ClearSpan’s disaster recovery facilities can be easily relocated, so they can be deployed multiple times. These structures have minimal foundation requirements, so communities can build them where they are needed most. The design features no internal support posts, ensuring that users get the maximum amount of usable space with each building. On top of that, ClearSpan buildings feature natural lighting and ventilation, so it supports an ideal environment and is cost-effective.
The ClearSpan Disaster Recovery Facility Advantage includes:
- Ships in 24 hours – In-house installation services.
- Maximum strength and durable construction – Ensures a safe facility.
- Low cost per square foot.
- Cost-effective foundation options – Build just about anywhere.
- Permanent or temporary designs.
- Energy-efficient – Natural lighting cuts costs.
- Natural ventilation – Maintain a fresh, healthy environment.
- Industry-leading warranties.
Ultra-Durable Construction for Ultimate Dependability
ClearSpan constructs buildings with only the highest-quality materials. Each frame is designed with triple-galvanized steel, so these buildings can withstand the harshest environments. Customers have the option to clad the buildings with metal or fabric. ClearSpan’s fabric covers feature a rip-stop weave that prevents tearing, and ClearSpan buildings can meet any local building codes.
Find out how ClearSpan can help, fill out the form below: