This structure is a storage dream. The open-sided Commodity HD Building provides quick and easy access to aggregate materials.
The Commodity HD Building features all the benefits that customers love about ClearSpan buildings, but the unique design makes it a great option for storing bulk and aggregate materials. The structure has an open side that allows multiple vehicles, workers and equipment to access materials all at once. Each structure can also be broken down into individual bays to keep materials separate.
The Commodity HD Building is built with ClearSpan’s translucent, rip-stop fabric. The durable fabric cover allows light to filter through and is resilient in all climates. It can withstand corrosive aggregate materials, and when compared to traditional buildings, the fabric cover allows these buildings to be constructed in a fraction of the time.
The ClearSpan Commodity HD Building Advantage includes:
- Ideal storage solution for aggregate materials
- Single open side – Easy access
- Custom and stock designs available
- High clearance – Maximum maneuverability for equipment and machinery
- Maximum usable space – No internal support posts
- Cost-effective foundation options – Reduce costs, build just about anywhere
- Optional custom covers and end panels – Partial or complete side panels available
- Built to withstand corrosive environments
- Great option for municipalities, public works departments and construction companies
- Industry-leading warranties – 50 years on frame, 20 years on cover
Storage for Decades to Come
These American-made structures are built from dependable materials and feature industry-leading warranties. The structural frames are made from durable steel, and they have been triple-galvanized to ensure corrosion resistance. The structure’s design allows it to be built on a number of cost-effective foundations, which can also further reduce construction time. From the frame to the cover, these structures are built to last. The frame features a 50 year warranty, while the fabric cover comes with a 20 year warranty.
Improve your aggregate storage today. Call or Request a Quote