Econoline Truss Buildings offer customers a large-scale building at the most cost-effective price.
For customers looking for a non-engineered building solution at an incredible price, ClearSpan offers the Econoline Truss Building. These buildings are 23’ tall, come in 50’ and 70’ widths and are 100’ long, so customers get a versatile structure that provides abundant interior space. Econoline Truss Buildings come as a kit, so they ship quickly and are easy to assemble.
The ClearSpan Econoline Truss Building Advantage Includes:
- Exceptional structure – Exceptional price
- No interior support posts – Maximum interior space
- 26.56 oz. vinyl cover – White with green trim
- Durable truss frame – Made from galvanized steel
- Kit includes expansion bolts – Mount on concrete
- 18’W x 16’H doors – Winch operated
- 23’H – Tall internal clearances
Econoline truss frames feature a double truss and are made with galvanized steel tubing for improved durability. The truss frames offer a clear span design, so there are no internal support posts and customers can take advantage of the maximum amount of usable space. Frames are covered by a 26.56 oz. vinyl cover that’s white with green trim. The end walls feature a 18’W x 16’H, winch-style door, so equipment of all sizes can access the structure. These buildings are backed by a 5 year warranty.
ClearSpan sells the Econoline truss buildings on the company’s sister site, farmtek.com
|50’W x 100’L||$23,995.00|
|70’W x 80’L||$32,129.00|
|70’W x 100’L||$36,995.00|
|70’W x 120’L||$44,659.00|