Effective January 1, 2020
Our Commitment To Privacy
How we use your personal information and how it is collected
When you use our Service, visit our brands, read our emails, or otherwise engage with us through a computer or mobile device, we and our third party partners, automatically collect information about how you access and use the Service and information about the device you use to access the Service.
We collect many categories of personal information. The categories we collect may include: contact and profile information, comments and suggestions, chat and opinions, payment and transaction information, location information, information provided by social networks, information provided by third parties, information about fraudulent or criminal activity related to your account.
We use this information to enhance and personalize your user experience, to monitor and improve our websites and services, and for other internal purposes.
We typically collect this information through a variety of tracking technologies, including cookies, flash objects, web beacons, embedded scripts, location-identifying technologies, and similar technology (collectively, “tracking technologies”).
Information we collect automatically about you may be combined with other personal information we collect directly.
• Partner websites may allow third-party companies, including ad networks, to serve advertisements, provide other advertising services and/or collect certain information when you visit our website.
• Third-party companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visit to this web site in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you.
• Third-party companies may use non-cookie technologies to recognize your computer or device and/or to collect and record information about your web surfing activity including your activities on this website. These technologies may be used directly on this website. Please keep in mind that your web browser may not permit you to block the use of these non-cookie technologies, and those browser settings that block cookies may have no effect on such techniques.
• To learn more about Interest-Based Advertising or to opt-out of this type of advertising by those third parties that are members of self-regulatory programs such as the Network Advertising Initiative, please visit the NAI™ website (www.networkadvertising.org) which will allow you to opt out of Interest-Based Advertising by one, or all, NAI members.
• We may link or combine information that we collect about you from various sources to help ensure a consistent user experience regardless of how you interact with us – online, in-branch, on mobile, or on social media.
You may opt out by clicking on the following link: opt out.
The Way We Use and Share Your Information
We share information in a variety of circumstances to provide our services, respond to your requests, improve your experience, and otherwise conduct our business.
For example we may share with;
• Our affiliates and companies in the same group of companies as us
• Third parties at your request, promotional partners
• Select third parties, service providers and advisors
• Product suppliers
• The public
• Purchasers and third parties in connection with a business transaction
• Law enforcement, regulators and other parties for legal reasons,
We may also share information with others in an aggregated or otherwise anonymized form that does not reasonably identify you.
We use the information you provide about yourself when placing an order to complete that order. We may also send you periodic mailings to the postal address used in conjunction with your account. From time to time, we may also make your postal information available to other reputable companies who offer products and services similar to ours. If you do not wish us to provide this service, please contact us.
We use the information you provide about someone else when placing an order to ship the product and to confirm delivery. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete that order.
We use return email addresses to answer the email we receive. Such addresses are not used for any other purpose and are not shared with outside parties. To opt out of receiving our promotional emails, please click the “Unsubscribe” link located at the bottom of the promotional email you received, use the opt out/in page or contact us:
1440 Field of Dreams Way
Dyersville, IA 52040
We may allow third-party companies to serve advertisements and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit the Website. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (including, but not limited to, click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to the website in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. Through these technologies, the third party may have access to and use non-personalized information about your online usage activity.
You can opt-out of certain online behavioral services through any one of the ways described below (you do not need to go to each opt-out site, one is sufficient). After you opt-out, you will continue to receive advertisements, but those advertisements may no longer be as relevant to you.
You can register with our website if you would like to receive our catalog as well as email updates on our new products and services. Information you submit on our website will not be used for this purpose unless you have opted to do so during the registration process.
We use non-identifying and aggregate information to better design our website and to share with advertisers. For example, we may tell an advertiser that “X” number of individuals visited a certain area on our website, or that “Y” number of men and “Z” number of women filled out our registration form, but we would not disclose anything that could be used to identify those individuals.
Finally, we never use or share the personally identifiable information provided to us online in ways unrelated to the ones described above without also providing you an opportunity to opt-out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses.
How You Can Access Or Correct Your Information
We want you to understand your choices regarding how we may process your personal information. Depending on how you use the Service, these choices may include the following:
• Interest-based advertising. Visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s online resources, and/or the DAA’s resources to learn about how you may opt-out of certain interest-based advertising.
• Cookies Settings and Preferences. You may disable cookies and other tracking technologies through the settings in your browser.
• E-mail settings and preferences. You may choose to unsubscribe at any time.
You can access all your personally identifiable information that we collect online by contacting us. We use this procedure to better safeguard your information. You can correct factual errors in your personally identifiable information by sending us a request that credibly shows error. To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections.
Notice of privacy protection of social security numbers
ClearSpan is committed to protecting the confidentiality of Social Security numbers collected in the course of business, as well as other personally identifiable information such as driver’s license numbers, credit or debit card numbers, bank account numbers, identification card numbers, passport numbers, alien registration numbers, and health insurance identification numbers.
Access to Social Security numbers and other such personally identifiable information shall be limited to those employees and others whose duties require such knowledge. Employees of this Company are prohibited from disclosing, directly or indirectly, Social Security numbers and other such personally identifiable information to anyone unless there is a lawful business justification for the disclosure.
Prior to disposing of documents or computer files containing Social Security numbers or other such personally identifiable information collected in the course of business, the Social Security numbers and other personally identifiable information shall be destroyed or made unreadable.
California residents click here to learn how we process information in accordance with California law.
Our Commitment To Data Security
SymantecSecurity is a top priority at ClearSpan. When our registration/order form and Live Help asks you to enter sensitive information, such as your credit card number, that information is encrypted and is protected with encryption software. ClearSpan utilizes Symantec’s powerful SHA-256 bit with 2048 bit RSA encryption algorithms for SSL communication. To learn more about SSL, follow this link https://www.websecurity.digicert.com/security-topics/what-is-ssl-tls-https ClearSpan’s website servers are located in a secured and locked facility that requires all employees to check in and wear valid ID badges.
Our system charges credit cards automatically and once the charge is placed, the number is removed from our database. Only the last four digits of your credit card will appear on your order confirmation email.
Shopping at ClearSpan.com is safe and easy – we process hundreds of orders each day. This site is protected by Trustwave’s Trusted Commerce program
Protecting Your Identity Online – Avoiding Phishing
ClearSpan will never ask you for the following information in an e-mail communication:
Your social security number or tax identification number.
Your credit card number, PIN number, or credit card security code (including “updates” to any of the above).
Your ClearSpan password.
Occasionally if you place an order with incorrect information, you may receive an email from ClearSpan giving you the opportunity to correct your shipping/billing and credit card information. When this occurs you will have to contact us. Never submit the information mentioned above directly through an email. Always be sure that when visiting our website the address is:
Should you have other questions or concerns about these privacy policies, please contact us.
You may contact us in one of the following ways:
Send an e-mail to: email@example.com
Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm CT
Send your request by mail to:
1440 Field of Dreams Way
Dyersville, IA 52040