ClearSpan’s Round HD Building is a crowd favorite and a perfect solution to building challenges faced by multiple industries. Round HD fabric buildings are innovatively designed and engineered to provide a sound, dependable structure.
ClearSpan’s Round HD Building is an ultra adaptable structure that provides all of the benefits that accompany fabric structures. The round frame creates a space that can be used for any application, and customers can choose the structure to be free standing or built on pony walls. As with every other ClearSpan building, these can be tailored to meet any customer’s needs or requirements.
The Round HD Building is covered by ClearSpan’s famed rip-stop fabric. The cover allows natural light to filter through, creating a space that is well lit, but soft on the eyes. The unique fabric cover is also climate sensitive and allows the building to be cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter.
The ClearSpan Round HD Building Advantage includes:
- A Building of 1,000 uses – Store, work, house livestock and more
- Custom and stock designs available
- Natural ventilation – Promotes fresh air and an enjoyable atmosphere
- High clearance – Extra tall designs are available
- Maximum usable space – No internal support posts
- Cost-effective foundation options – Reduce excavation costs, build anywhere
- Truss Spacing is 20’ on center
- HD Economy End Walls available – Solid and half walls or walls w/framing
- Custom covers, end panels and accessories available
A Structure That’s Built to Last
These American-made structures are built from dependable materials and feature industry-leading warranties. The structural frames are made from durable steel, and they have been triple-galvanized to ensure corrosion resistance. The covers are manufactured with a rip-stop weave to prevent and halt any potential tears. The Round HD Building features a 50 year warranty on the frame and a 20 year warranty on the cover.
To find out more about the ClearSpan Round HD Building or to ask project-specific questions call or Request a Quote today.