The Low Profile Building is subtle in appearance, but robust in functionality, making it a welcome solution across all industries.
ClearSpan’s Low Profile Building features short sidewalls, but offers customers the ability to meet just about any height requirement. This structure can be built on various foundations, so customers can really fine tune their building’s clearance. The Low Profile’s versatility doesn’t just apply to its height, as it can be used for anything from sports facilities to equipment storage.
The Low Profile Building comes with ClearSpan’s top-quality, rip-stop fabric. These fabric structures are climate sensitive, so they are cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter. The fabric cover allows natural light to shine through. The building’s natural lighting creates an ambient interior environment, eliminating the electrical costs of artificial lighting.
The ClearSpan Low Profile Building Advantage includes:
- A Building of 1,000 Uses – Store equipment and materials or provide a covered recreation space
- Features short sidewalls
- Multiple foundation options – Build on blocks, concrete, containers or piers of any height
- Industry leading warranties – 50 years on the frame, 20 on the cover
- Stock or custom options – Build to any need
- This unique design accommodates any height or clearance requirements
- Peak design
- Custom colors, end panels and accessories are available. Ask a Truss Arch Specialist for more information
The Toughest Structure for Any Building Need
ClearSpan’s Low Profile Building is constructed using the most durable materials available. Triple galvanized steel frames provide a long life and the strength to stand up to even the worst climate conditions. These buildings are a great choice for a solution to structural challenges in any business. As with ClearSpan’s other structures, the Low Profile Building features industry leading warranties of 50 years on the frame and 20 years on the fabric.
To speak to a Truss Arch Specialist or design your structure, call or Request a Quote today.