ClearSpan’s Gable HD Building has the versatility to meet any industry building needs and is made of the highest quality materials for a long life.
The Gable HD Building is a sturdy structure that accommodates easy access for any need. Its roomy interior allows customers to operate within the space freely. No matter the application, the Gable HD’s optional open design provides an outdoor feel with a durable structure to shelter people or materials from inclement weather. Like other ClearSpan buildings, the absence of internal support columns ensures that each building provides the maximum amount of usable space.
This building comes with ClearSpan’s top-quality rip-stop fabric. The fabric is climate sensitive, meaning they are cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter. The fabric cover allows natural light to shine through, which promotes an ambient interior environment, while also diminishing electrical costs of daytime lighting.
The ClearSpan Gable HD Building Advantage includes:
- A Building of 1,000 Uses – Storage, workspace, livestock housing and more
- Straight sidewalls and peaked design offer extra clearance and a spacious interiors
- Heavy-duty, triple-galvanized steel frame – Durable and Dependable
- Multiple foundation options – Build just about anywhere
- Optional end walls available
- Stock and custom designs available – Build to any size
- 20 ft. truss spacing on center
- Custom covers and accessories available. Ask a Truss Arch Specialist for more information
The Toughest Structure for the Toughest Applications
ClearSpan’s triple-galvanized, American-made steel offers a sturdy, anti-corrosive frame that comes with a 50 year warranty. This structure stands up to the toughest weather patterns and can withstand the harshest climates. The fabric covers are manufactured with a rip-stop weave to prevent and contain potential tears. The cover comes with a 20 year warranty, ensuring many productive years of business for any industry.
To speak with a Truss Arch Specliast or to find out more, call or Request a Quote today.